Monday, February 25, 2008

Joy and Paul updates

First Paul. He's been walking so much more! Every day he crawls less and walks more! I need to get a new video of him walking with more confidence like he does now. There was something else I had wanted to post about him, but I can't remember what it is.

I'm not sure about joy right now, it's been a very rough week so let me think a bit and ramble on! Losing 4 grand can do that to people!

Oh, I know what great thing happened this week, we finally have a phone! I'm very excited about that. Before we had this cheapy prepaid that was horrid and cost a fortune. We got the internet phone, Vonage, and so far, so good. It's a flat rate for unlimited local and long distance, which is good because out here everything is long distance. I think this may have been my joy last week when we bought it, it's here now! I'll try to come up with something better later on. Again, it's been a pretty bummer of a week. Back to the small picture though!

Julie - who needs to cut her nails so she can type fast again! To think I used to do with with nails twice this long, how I don't know!

No comments: