Wednesday, October 21, 2009

late night thoughts

It has been awhile since I have been able to really put my thoughts out there. I tried writing them out, but it didn't really work. Definitely missed having the blog!

It has been a crazy pregnancy. It still seems unreal to me really. I don't know if it has been all the 'stuff' that's been going on or if it's just that I am preoccupied with Paul. I really can't believe there will be another little person here in the next few weeks.

Just now I had laid in bed and looked at Paul sleeping so soundly next to me and it hit me that I only have a few days or weeks to have it be just him. I don't know how I missed that one all this time. I'm really going to miss that I can give him all my attention and time, that he can HAVE all my attention and time. How will he handle being pushed aside, I just hope he doesn't see it like that. How to make the transition easier for him? I just don't know. This revelation is putting a lot of things in perspective for me, like how out of order my priories are. I hope I can find the patience and understanding to help him with this transition.

Falling asleep as I write, so guess that should be my hint to go to bed, and cuddle with my little boy as much as I can, while I can.

Julie

No comments: