Sunday, August 08, 2010

9 months old!

Sorry for the lack in posting lately.  Life has been overwhelming, which means I don’t post much.  But I wanted to do a monthly update of Dolores, since really I want this blog to serve as a diary of sorts to our lives.

Dolores is mostly crawling now, I haven’t yet gotten a video of it yet, will have to try this week.  Also, on the day of her ninth month her first tooth broke through.  She’s been working on getting that tooth for about a month! 

DSCF2525rs 

I put her in the front seat to help Chip for a few minutes, and she fell asleep!

 

DSCF2530rs 

Paul wanted me to take a picture of him while I was trying to find a good angle for the one of Dolores.

 

DSCF2533rs

Just this morning, all smiles!

 

DSCF2535rs

Paul took this.

 

DSCF2554rs

Another one Paul took, neat angle, she loves his cars!

No comments: