Tuesday, June 19, 2007

back

I'm back, kind of anyway :). It's not reliable, but I'm here :). Sure have missed having the blog to talk to! Thought was only like two weeks.

Paul is close to 18 pounds and 24 inches long. He's growing so fast! I sometimes miss my little baby, but he's doing what he is suppose to do. He's currently trying to figure out the rolling over thing.

He did well on our trip, I had to nurse him a few times while we were driving, but it worked out well. As far as the visit with grandparents. It was so hard to see my grandparents so diminished. It has just been less than a year and it has changed them so. Makes me sad.

I am sure there is a ton more I'd love to share, but I'm so tired. So I think I'm going to go join my baby bed hog and get some sleep. More later.

Julie

No comments: