Sunday, January 25, 2009

some long days

Been a long few days here. Yesterday I was up early and Paul only napped for a bit in the car. Plus, no water, it's frozen, yay - not! So sick of frozen water. It's been colder than this and we have had water, just very frustrating. I'm just remaining grateful for Casey's and that they let us get gallons of water from their tap and don't charge us.

On the other side of that, the water did not unfreeze yet, today, which means it probably won't unfreeze until WEDNESDAY, yes, that's right, WEDNESDAY, like three days from now. I don't know what we'll do. I have diapers and other laundry to do, and also we are almost out of dishes. Plus you know things like a shower or what not would be nice. That is making today long, and that Paul got up crazy early today, and Chip is in a class (concealed carry) and then work, so alone all day.

I need to find something to keep me busy, as most of the work I do around the house involves water - laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning. I can vacuum, which I already did. I have folded all the laundry and organized the kitchen. I am plumb out of things to do. So I sit here bored crazy, wishing Paul would stop climbing on things so I can maybe actually sit and ENJOY the sitting. He's too good. I have taken everything away he can climb, so he is now pulling out the drawers to climb them, how crazy is that? He is too smart for his own good!

I should go, he's over there yelling 'DOWN, DOWN, DOWN'.

Julie

No comments: