Thursday, September 30, 2004

September 30, Thursday

What a week this has been! Horrible kids this week. Actually had to have a family meeting and set the rules straight! Got some threats from Dad aka King of the house. We also reminded them that this is NOT a democracy!

I'm beat tired, just want to lay in bed and watch tv for a day. My body could use it. Feel like I feel down a flight of stairs. Next week is no refuge as I work even more days at the deli and again three in a row. I really need to find a new job, or move to a different department in Big Y.

Looking forward to tomorrow though, everyone will be gone and I get to go to Mass.

Day in Julie's life - I get all the paper work done for my car in 1998. I love this car, still have it :).

Hope for tomorrow. that the kids will be nice to each other and not fight, just for a day


No comments: