Saturday, October 02, 2004

Saturday, Oct. 2

Well this week ended much better than it seemed. I was able to get to First Friday mass and it was my first non TLM in months so it was a bit off for me, but none the less I enjoyed my time with God, and also got to spend a little time with the Blessed Sacrament.
My boss decided that it would be fun to see if Julie can read her mind! I'll change the schedule and see if she knows to come in! So I'm at China-mart buying some things for me and Jayne and my phone rings, for the first time in probably a month, NO kidding!, and it's Jayne saying Tony called and said I was suppose to be at work at 4. It was already after four. I was NOT happy to say the least. I'll be going in and talking to her on Monday to make sure this doesn't happen again.
So let's see, not much new going on at all! Had a weird dream last night about a coworker killing someone and then me trying to hide from him cause I was afraid he'd kill me! Talk about silly, though strangely it was nightmarish. Anyhow, this is just rambling today for the sake of writing something. I hope you are have a very Holy Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry if it comes as anonymous, but I don't actually want a blog: I cannot handle it!
How are you, Julie?
It seems that the kids are giving you daily nightmares that double themselves in night-nightmares:)
Well: there is nothing as a good horrible nightmere, full of blood and fear, in order of having a good and fresh revival of your life!
:)

Love
Cecilia (in Italy)

Julie said...

That's okay Cecilia, I can understand not wanting one! :) I had attempted to write every day, but that isn't happening :).
As for how I am, I'm okay. There are bad days, but aren't there always! Overall I'm glad I'm here. I can do some good here I think and I think it's the place for me right now. As for the kids, they are teenagers! So they aren't worse than you'd think for teens, strongwilled and defiant like they are suppose to be I suppose. :)
I am glad you stopped by and posted, glad someone is reading it besides myself :)
Julie