Saturday, July 26, 2008

randomness

Just a few random thoughts.

I love the game Zuma! I don't know why, but I do. Play many times a day.

My parents totally hooked Paul up with Little tykes play things this weekend from yard sales. He loves them! A little playhouse thing, a slide and a table. Lots of climbing to do, and he LOVES to climb.

Also, we now have a working fridge! You have no idea how important that is. Currently we have a freezer that works and a small room fridge that doesn't really keep things cool unless you never open it and the temp in the room is never above 70.

Life with a/c is nice. It's so much nicer to be able to sleep while not sweating!

On the note of sleeping, I have been not sleeping well (even with the comfy a/c on!). There is just too much going on in life right now it seems. Need to find something to help me sleep. Not getting enough at all!

I think that's all the thoughts I had to share at the moment. Paul's getting ready to wake from his nap, so should get ready for that.


Julie

1 comment:

tranquility said...

I'm getting a fridge freezer this week, God willing, in anticipation of new babies - have had a little fridge for years now and have to prepare food everyday, not to mention shop a few times a week. Am sort of sad to leave those days behind: now I'll have to be more organised ,D