Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nesting

I haven't really felt like I've been nesting, as I am always wanting to get my space clean and organized, but I guess I am. After months of having the house in chaos, it is finally pretty well done! There are a few things remaining. It feels so nice to have an organized, functional house. We finally found a way to set up all the rooms to make it flow and also give us space (it's a TINY house - about 500 sq. ft.).

I got my bed already for the baby too. Baby will be sleeping with me :), looking forward to that. Won't have to get out of bed to feed the baby, and I even have a spot for keeping cloth diapers for night changes, so I don't have to leave for that either. :)

Today I also wrote out all the bills for the next 2 months - until the end of April. Including all the child support, and those are weekly, that's a lot of envelopes, stamps and checks! But at least I won't have to worry about that during the time of adjustment, all I'll have to do (or ask Chip to do) is put the bills out on the mail box. Feeling pretty prepared.

There are still a few things that need to be done, like moving stuff up to the attic. But more important things like finding a Godfather for the baby! :) That is of utmost importance. Oh, we also have to do all the packing of the car and putting the car seat in. So wish we could have the baby here at home, would be so much easier. :) Maybe it'll end up happening that way, we'll see.

Now I just need to figure out how to make a kitten use the litter box, she likes the bed way too much!

No comments: