Saturday, December 08, 2007

no pictures yet

I can't find the cable that connects the camera to the computer! There are at least 50 pictures on there and several videos that I can't wait to share!

Just a cute story to share from today. I took the dog out and got the mail, when I got to the door to come back in, Paul had crawled over to the door and was standing up looking through the window at me. But they way he was standing I couldn't open the door or I would knock him over. Poor guy just wanted me and I couldn't get to him. Daddy came to the rescue though. It was the cutest and also the most sad thing all at once. Precious baby crying for mommy and mommy can't get there, and it was the first time that he crawled after me, heart melting! :)
Off to go get the fire set for sleeping and to bed I go.

Julie

No comments: