Wednesday, October 15, 2008

dreary day

It is quite a dreary day today. Second day in a row. And it's raining. Paul went to bed last night at 5:30, woke up at about 7:45. Wish I had known that his nap was actually down for the day, that would have been a NICE sleep! :)

Anyhow, back to the dreary day. I hate them, well when there are two in a row anyway. Have a way of making one forlorn and melancholy. It is one thing I do not like about spring and fall, too much dreary days. I had planned on a nice walk to town today. I guess it is only 9, it could get better, must check the weather.

In non dreary news, Paul is sitting so cute on the couch eating his corn cereal, it's incredibly cute. I will try to take a picture, but he tends to get excited at the site of the camera and yell 'ki kis' because he wants to see the pictures of the cats.

Okay, didn't go well, jumped up and ran to me to see the 'ki kis'

So good morning from Paul and I, maybe it'll stop raining???

Julie

No comments: