Monday, October 20, 2008

New Day

So far today has been pleasant. I woke up feeling mostly rested :). The cats are enjoying being unlocked up (they cause a lot of trouble at night, so we keep them in a room overnight). Paul is being a sleepy head and I got done all the things I absolutely have to do each day, except vacuum, but I'll do that when Paul gets up. Everything else I get done today is just extra :). I love that feeling.

I also thought I'd update on my last post. After posting I caught an old friend on facebook, and she was the exact person I needed to talk with. It was a good conversation and a few things came out that I hadn't really thought of. Still trying to wrap my head about them, but, it's good. Anyhow, out of that conversation, I realized how void of prayer my life is, and how much more able to handle things I am when I actually take the time to pray. So I decided to start saying a Rosary again daily. It's a very small step, but it helps in so many ways. Gets me closer to my faith, helps me fall asleep, and just feel better in general.

Well, I think that'll be all for now, I think I hear Paul's little feet :)

Julie

No comments: