Saturday, January 02, 2010

eight weeks

I can't believe it's been 8 weeks! I guess it's really more like 8 weeks and a day, but she was born on a Friday so I always remember on Friday. Can't believe that only 8 Friday's ago was our first night with her. Paul sadly slept in Daddy's chair in the living room, with Daddy on the couch. I had the room to myself. It seems like she has been here forever, but yet is also so, so new. I can't believe how fast it goes. I wish I had been writing more about here during these early days that so easily get forgotten!

I am so glad to have the little one in my life, well both my little ones :). Each night as I'm falling asleep, Paul on one side, Dolores on the other, each cuddled as close as they can get to me, I am SO thankful to be their mom. It is usually one of the last thoughts of conscienceless I have.

Julie

No comments: