Saturday, February 09, 2008

2 weeks

I think it's been about 2 weeks since I last posted. I don't know if anyone is even still reading lately though, let me know (post a comment) if you are. I miss knowing I have a small, small audiance! Okay, plea over!

It has been a busy few weeks for us. Chip found out he has diabietes, it's mild, but we are being proactive to maintain his health. Shortly after finding that out we all got sick with the flu, that was fun! So glad it's over.

Paul has been playing around with walking, but no real desire to leave the crawling though, that seems to work for him :).

I don't know what else is new? Just same old same old! Can't wait for winter to be over!

Julie

8 comments:

Petrus said...

I'm here and I'm a regular!!

Julie said...

YaY! glad to know. :) I know I have been a *tad* complainy lately, really trying to not do that, probably why I haven't posted as much, have to find something better to post! I'm working on poetry right now! A new realm. :) Soon to share!

Casey@LoveWhatIs said...

Hey, Julie,

It's Casey from NB. I'm a regular reader, but I'm not a regular commenter on any of my blogs. If you wanna drop over to mine, I'm www.beautifulletdown.net

I look forward to reading more of your poetry.

Anonymous said...

BTW,
Diabetes is never "mild" - it really has to be aggressively controlled or not at all. Its very dangerous.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

Casey, I love your blog, so nicely written. I always want to have nicely written posts, but they never come out that way. I added your blog to my favorites so I remember to check it.

Julie

Julie said...

As for the diabetes, I was just repeating what the doctor said.
Chip is taking it very serious and has drastically changed his diet.

Anonymous said...

just saying hi, i come see how you are since you don't post at MK anymore