Thursday, February 21, 2008

today

I'm trying very hard to not be pessimist today and to find something that is joyful. We had a huge blow today that is just going to really not help us and we have to wait 2 weeks to find out what caused it. I'm sure it'll all work out in the end, but in the immediate future things are going to be extra hard.

So prayers and good thoughts for us please.

Okay, I think my joy for today is getting to hang out at home with my family. We don't do this a lot, normally keep ourselves busy outside of the house. Also, watching Paul walking, it's just amazing to see him learn and grow. Oh, here is a video of him walking.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow He's walking already, my goddaughter wasn't walking until 13 months. He is soo adorable! The website is nice too, it's nice to feel like I'm catching up on your life. I really valued our friendship in college.

Anonymous said...

It's me again, thought I'd let you know it's Angela and make one more comment, Paul needs some shorter pants!! I'm surprised he can walk without tripping :)