Tuesday, December 09, 2008

more words and other stuff

First, I have a few new words from Paul

Today he said shower and slippery. He was playing in the shower while I was in there.

I am still working on the whole list. I keep thinking of words, then I forget by time I have gotten to the computer. So I now have a word pad document open all the time to help with.

In other stuff. I'm feeling much better. Something so simple as trusting God really can make a difference, that and prayer. I just hope I can keep it up. I have also been slightly more patient with Paul, which makes me feel better too. I hate being so curt with him and treating him like he's a burden, so not at all what I want to be as a mother.

More in the next few days, some good things are happening, but want to wait and see how it all pans out first.

Julie

No comments: