Thursday, December 04, 2008

Paul's Words

I have been wanting to do this for awhile, but never sat down and wrote it out. I think it'll take a few days, and I think I also want to keep track of the new words he comes up with every day. I'm going to list words Paul says, I hope I get them all.

First today's new words
Tangerine - one of our cats
Coby - another cat
shadow

His other words
cat
dog
puppy
turtle
cow
bird
fish
plane
tree
flower
bug
walk
car
truck
train
tape
pliers
stretch (for a tape measure)
screw (can you tell he helps us a lot!)
type
baby
scared
light
light stick
stick
hold you
up
down
off
on
sit
jump
wee
wow
stair (s)
moon
star
hand
foot
toe
head
nose
ear
hair
eye
teeth
kiss
hug
pee
poop
door
push
open
thank you
cracker
bread
dip
plate
fork
spoon
sharp (for knives and scissors)
olive
cheese
chip
daddy
mommy
chicken
cookie
cake
back
stuck
chair
ball
bulb
apple
hot
cold
that
pants
socks
shirt
shoes
Christmas
Megan
Grandpa
Zach
Missie
Pepper
Bo
watch
screen
blanket
water
milk
cart
eat
pen
crayon
color
paper
duck
vacuum
book

Okay, Paul is needing me to get him to sleep, so I'll try to think of more tomorrow. I know there is more, as he talks a lot, I know some of them he uses to me more than one thing. Okay, being demanded very loudly! :)

Julie

No comments: