Saturday, December 27, 2008

sickies are here

Paul and I came back from CT kind of sick. Mostly me, Paul just has a runny nose. Now Chip is sick! I blame stress for me :). I just hope it passes quickly.

It's been an interesting few weeks for me. I wish I had more mental energy to share all of it! Hopefully in the next few days when I'm not totally overwhelmed with the state of my house! Made some progress today, just a little more to go before I feel back to normal. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow feeling somewhat better and ready to go.

It's raining again, all is mud around us. Can't wait to not live in a mud pit. We have straw we use in Buddy's fenced area, we have also been putting it on our main paths to help with the mud. If we are still here next year, we are going to need to get stepping stones! :)

I have pictures to load too, but, again, something that'll have to wait. Mostly of Christmas.

Off to bed I think, feeling ready to fall asleep. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and that you are not sick!

No comments: