Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The 4th

It was a very anti climatic 4th for me. Just same old same old, cleaning, feeding, more feeding and rocking :) I had kind of hoped to get to bbq with my parents, but that didn't happen, which I guess had the plus side of getting the house clean.

The last few weeks have been kind of rough for me. I missed my pills one day and that really threw me off and I just can't seem to get back. I also think a lot of the other things going on in my life are hampering my mood, but that's expected, life is not always roses. I'm trying to bring more faith into our daily life, it's a slow process, but it's getting there. I'm kind of needing something to keep me on my toes though.

Paul is growing, I can't believe how much he changes daily. I think he is actually going through a growth spurt as all he's been doing is eating (a TON) and sleeping.

My only in real life local friend is moving in about a month. Kind of a sad reality to think of. I need to find a new network! Of course those interested in the things I am are all in the city! So far away!

Anyhow, I should go. Need to finish the tea and head to sleep. Sleep is precious! Need lots :)

Julie

No comments: