Saturday, November 15, 2008

annoying

Okay, I hate service pack 2, in a way that I have never hated anything. So much so that on my last computer I uninstalled it. But it's on this computer, and I just never got rid of it, and Chip likes it, so it stays. So sp2 has this really annoying thing regarding updates, where it wants to shut down your computer, and does so on it's own. Chip has an application that can not be saved (it's on a pdf and we don't have acrobat reader so we can't save it). And you know that stupid thing wants to shut my computer down, which would mean all the incredibly long application is lost. So very annoying. Thank goodness we printed a copy earlier, but it's just a rough draft. Anyway, just annoying, and moreso because I know that I am going to have to retype all the stuff, oh, so fun. Oh, just thought, maybe this will make Chip want to delete sp2?? :)

Julie

No comments: