Saturday, November 08, 2008

ugg

I really need someone to talk to right now. The catholic ladies group is still not up, and I could really, really use them right now. The other stuff I'm dealing with is parenting, AP and gentle discipline related and I just don't feel I can go to my group right now because I'm in the middle of some just not fun debate. I just don't think I can go there right now.

Tomorrow's my birthday. Which always leaves me kind of lonely. I don't know why, but it does. I'm also pretty bummed because it looks like our electric box can't handle our heaters, so I don't know what we'll do to keep warm. Very frustrating. Kind of getting to that hopeless despair that tends to set in this time of year. I really thought I'd be able to get away from it for a little longer.

Need to go find something happy so I can sleep tonight.

Oh, I did get all the dishes done today, that's something good.

Julie

2 comments:

beanjeepin said...

I think if you post it won't be a big deal at all...

Julie said...

I'm sure I could, but I think my image is a little tainted at the moment. I was thinking of laying low for a few days. We'll see, I have just gotten up and to the computer, have a whole day ahead of me! :)