Tuesday, November 04, 2008

elections

I am very upset with the outcome of the presidential election. I think mostly I'm upset that so many people who I know to be educated, well informed people, think he is great and wonderful. I am part of many groups for natural and ap parenting, which is about making good choices for your family, and being informed in those choices. I don't see how they can think a man who wants the government to take more control of our lives is a good thing. I just don't. I am by no means saying McCain would have been much better, they were both the same path, just McCain was a much slower ride. The government is WAY, WAY too big and has too much control over our lives and our CHOICES (and God given rights!) in how we raise our families. This is totally a wrong step. I am very scared to see where the next few years will take us. I voted for Chuck Baldwin, so I know I'm hoping for a lot here!

On the upside, the tax for 911 passed here, so Chip will have a job, very good news.

Julie

No comments: