Sunday, November 02, 2008

random random

I have some mystery bug. I hope it goes away tomorrow, I hate not feeling well.

Last night, Paul slept for 15 hours, it was nice, especially since I wasn't feeling well. He didn't nap yesterday, and I guess he just really needed the sleep, plus, if I'm there, he is more likely to sleep, and I sure wasn't getting out of bed! :)

Tomorrow morning is Smokey's last pill. I'm so glad she is doing well and has recovered so well. The vet was pretty amazed too, they did not think she would recover.

I need to find a new book to read, missing having something to read. All I have right now are books that I will learn something from, and I really just want something for fun. Most of my books are packed away somewhere, and all my library books are overdue (and I'm too lazy to walk all the way up to the library to return them - maybe tomorrow :) ).

Oh, I don't know if I mentioned it, but I did finish Gone With the Wind. It was a very good book. I recommend it if you don't mind long books and sad endings. I am still having dreams about it actually (yes I know, my life is that boring that I dream about the books I'm reading so laugh if you must, but don't wake the baby! :) ).

Okay, I think I'll end my totally random post that made no sense, drink some tea and go to sleep, maybe finding some tylenol for the headache.

Julie

No comments: