Monday, November 03, 2008

RIP Linda

Our neighbors wife passed away today. It was very sudden, he came home and found her. Chip actually took his 911 call, the first dealing with someone he knew. We are at a loss as to what to do. He can not drive, so we will offer to drive him to town, and also to bring over some meals. I hate knowing that people are heartbroken. I hate not being able to fix things like this, even though I do not know Bob well, I simply can not imagine the grieve and sadness he is feeling.

What has stuck me most is that the verse that his wife had up on her teaching profile (she was a teacher at the local Christian school), was the same one that was Chip's dad's favorite Jeremiah 29 :11-13. It totally blew my mind when I saw that.

So, if you pray, please pray for the repose of her soul.

Julie

No comments: