Monday, November 23, 2009

shower! (and pics, not of the shower, of the kids!)

It was blissful to get a shower today! Paul feel asleep, for what is probably his nap, unless I get him to bed soon, which I plan on doing :), so not only a shower, but more sleep! Yay! Before kids I never thought a shower could be so eventful. And I'm not one of those people who needs a daily or even every other day shower, but it is nice to get to have one every once and awhile. So that and today was also the first real trip out of the house with me and just them, it went well. I wore Dolores in the Mei Tai, she slept and Paul was more calm than normal, got most of the shopping done.

Anyhow, just had to share my joy of getting a shower, now to get both of them in bed so I can sleep :).Sleeping girl. Paul asked me to put her in the swing so he could jump on the couch, and she feel right asleep. I was kind of surprised!


Paul holding Dolores. He was so happy to pose for this, I just couldn't get him to look at the camera, silly boy.

1 comment:

beanjeepin said...

they are adorable! and she has such good color, no jaundice at all.