Sunday, January 13, 2008

home

We are back. There is much to be said about it, but not now. I'm in much to cruddy a mood to write about it. I don't want to sound harsh or overly dramatic, so it's better to wait.

On the note of being in a cruddy mood, I'm going to complain, which I'm trying to limit. I have been failing, but am trying again, minus this little rant here. Hoping it gets it out of my system.

Tonight has been awful. The dog woke up Paul while I was in the middle of getting a pile of wood inside (helps dry it off and who *really* wants to walk outside in the freezing morning to get wood????? - not I!). That was at about 6:30, it's not 11 and it's still out there. I want to kill the dog, who because I yelled at him, pooped on the floor. I then totally lost it with the dog and Paul. This is not good. It's not Paul's fault he got woke up.
Anyhow, he has just been a huge ball of fussy, cranky, crabby, clingy baby. He is MUCH too much like me (stubborn).
I am just so short tempered right now I don't know why or what has caused it. It's not like me, cursing all the time and yelling at Paul, not me at all. I just hope it's pms. I don't know what else would cause this (PPD coming back??? does that happen?) Anyhow, rant over. Think I'll head to bed in a bit. Have a ton to do, but just to tired and defeated to do it.

So hopefully tomorrow will be better and NO MORE complaining!

Julie

No comments: