Tuesday, January 15, 2008

playful Paul

I'll start by saying that I am in a much better mood. I think I was just tired and stressed! Much better than I had feared ~ppd coming back.

On to Paul, to describe him now I'd say that he is extra needy but yet very independent. I know that doesn't sound possible, but it is! He'll be screaming his head off and push me away and just stare at me and scream. It's sad, sometimes I have to do a sneak attack to pick him up. :)

He's still loving to play with anything that he can get his hands on. He has started climbing, he's GOOD, I keep thinking he's going to fall, but he doesn't. Also the other day he started crawling under things, like on his belly, to get things. Oh, also he loves to drop things in the turtle cage! There is a whole stash of toys in the corner of the cage where he drops them.

In other Petersen news, we were tormented by our old landlord the other day. I seriously want to tell her she's trying to milk a dead cow, it just doesn't work, leave us alone. And really, your house was COVERED in lead paint that you didn't bother to keep up with, so the ground is also tainted with lead, yum! This is why we moved!

Oh, this is kind of funny.

At Chip's work they have this fancy tv and it never works, so he took our tv (we don't use it anymore) in and hooked it up. Somehow his coworkers thought it was funny that the new fancy tv (42 inch plasma) doesn't work but the 11 year old walmart special 19 inch was fine!

Okay, off to play with Paul, he's calling.

Julie

No comments: