Saturday, January 19, 2008

mr boom boom

This is getting so old. I just don't know what to do. Turn down the stupid music! I can't call the town police because we live outside city limits. If I call the county (which would be Chip since he's at work) they only have 2 deputies on at a time and to me it's a waste of their time to drive all the way out here to make them stop. Every time I try to talk to the park owner one of their family (the WHOLE family lives here in various trailers) comes over so I don't get the chance. It's every day, and growing so old.

complaint over.

Oh, mr. boom boom comes from Chip's dad. They had/have a neighbor who always played loud music and his dad called him Mr. Boom Boom.

great, music has now woke up Paul. Why are people so damn rude!!!!!!!!1

Julie

No comments: