Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm a wimp

So I turned the a/c on in the bedroom (normally wait until like the end of June or beginning of July!), and asked for a/c in the livingroom/kitchen. I just can't do it this year. It's too hot already, it wasn't this warm until the end of June last year. Plus add to it Dolores is very prone to heat rash and she sweats a LOT, I just think it might be safer for her. Plus add in three dogs panting all day, (and not to mention the cats! of course they won't have a/c, but I'm sure it'll keep it cooler back there since it's connected by a hall to the livingroom/kitchen). So I feel like a huge wuss.

1 comment:

Casey said...

I don't think you're a wimp at all. We normally only have a few days of 90's and it's already been in the mid-80's here! I can't imagine how warm it is there. There's no prize for holding out on the a/c. I know it's cheaper, but sometimes being comfortable and taking care of yourself and your family is more important than holding out.