Sunday, May 09, 2010

Life lately

So my farmville/countrylife (games on facebook) addiction has kept me from blogging much lately.  I am weaning myself off of that! :)

I have a lot of pictures to share, but the camera is in the car, I’ll try to get them posted in a few days.

Dolores is 6 months old, which simply doesn’t seem possible!  She’s working on sitting, does pretty good, besides the random flinging herself backward, then having this look on her face like ‘what the heck just happened?’  She’s also getting onto her knees, she doesn’t stay up for to long, but I see crawling in our very near future, which is awesome and scary at the same time.   I think it’ll be so neat to watch her keep up with Paul, she LOVES watching him go.

Paul is starting to interact with Dolores a lot more.  He loves to make her laugh.  He’s is also getting to be a thoughtful little guy.  He spends most of his day digging, he is enjoying the warmer weather. He also is totally out of diapers, he won’t go in public restrooms, but waits until we get home.

I think that is all the new stuff, I’ll have more to share when I get the camera in here.

No comments: