Monday, May 31, 2010

Now for some positive

Now to focus on some positive things.

Chip was able to get the van running.  It should be good for him to get to work and us to run the errands and such we need to do. 

I am really enjoying the cool night air.  My favorite time of day is when the sun sets and the air starts to cool.  It’s always very welcome in the summer.  It’s peaceful and calming.  In the winter I love when the sun comes up and begins to warm the house.  It’s not as calm a feeling, but it’s comforting and just so simple.  God really did design things well.  The day is hot, but the sun sets and things cool down.  In the winter, the sun comes up to warm the day, and ease the frigid. 

I started my consecration to Mary today.  I’m pretty excited for this and also happy that I actually started it.  I so often plan these things and don’t start.  Starting is a big deal.

Tomorrow I get to go to Warrensburg in the first time in almost 2 weeks.  I’m pretty excited, which is kind of sad too, meaning I haven’t left this tiny place in that long. 

No comments: