Thursday, November 04, 2004

Thursday Nov. 4

I can't believe it's already November! Means my birthday is right around the corner. This year has just been so so FAST. And talk about beginning a year and ending it totally differently. Last year I had my own apartment, and TONS of friend around all the time. A good friend of mine was using my car, and I was in Geology classes. I now live in a room and have friends, but only talk to them online every now and then I see one in person. I also have a job, which I NEVER thought would happen at the beginning of the year. Anyhow, just been a crazy one for sure.

On to the update. Halloween was good, got some candy and apparently drank too much (how could four glasses of wine be too much???), and spent All Saints day sick. So that's the biggest news I have. Nothing much new at all going on. We are getting prepared for our vacation next week or rather at the end of next week. I am again trying to decide what to do with school, as in should I go and spend all that money for it. Haven't yet decided will have to I'm sure by the end of next week.

Oh, they got another dog! A cute little boy puppy. He's a cutie but not potty trained at all! So now each kid has a dog :).

Sorry to be short on the update, hopefully I'll get a tad more in here tomorrow as I have four days off! I'll be bored by Sunday afternoon so I'm sure my Web Site will also have some updates, so check there as well :).

Julie - off to work

No comments: