Friday, April 27, 2007

6 weeks

Paul is 6 weeks old. I can't believe that it's been 6 weeks! It has gone by so fast. I miss him when he's sleeping (on the rare occasion I put him in the bedroom instead of holding him). I can't imagine having to go back to work and leaving him. I'd be miserable. So glad I am going to be able to stay home. Glad I has a husband who's goal is for me to be home too, even if it means having to live a frugal life.

I definitely love Paul, very much. There was a time when I wondered if I would, I think a lot of that was the PPD though. Babies really are blessing from God, and I feel truly blessed to have him. I do wish we had the money to drive up to the TLM for mass, hate him not having that at this very impressionable age. But things are looking brighter on that front.

Go hug your blessing from God! :)

Julie

No comments: