Monday, April 16, 2007

post partum depression

I should really rename my blog 'stumbling through PPD'. That's what I'm doing, stumbling horribly. Today is a bad day, bad, bad day. Probably worse than the last one. This thing is awful, it steals away the joy you have and want to have in this wonderful blessing that is your child. It makes you want to run away. You desire nothing but for your baby to just sleep. All the while you are feeling horribly guilty because you know you shouldn't be feeling those things. It makes me feel like a bad mom, a really bad mom.

I want to crawl in a hole. I can't even go visit Chip because my car died, the only little thing that got me through a lot of days. I'm stuck in this 500 sq. ft. house forever.

I can not wait for this post partum hell to go away. When will that happen??

Julie

2 comments:

Petrus said...

You need to sleep when you're baby is sleeping. Good luck.

bethalice said...

IF I can get my car working properly, I will bring Grace & we will come for the day. I will care for the baby while you sleep (except the feeding part - LOL) and cook, clean, whatever. Grace will care for the animals of course!