Friday, March 26, 2010

end of a long day

Today is just one of those days.  I’m so tired today, which of course makes everything else harder to deal with.  Got some bad news about one of our cats.  I don’t know yet what we are going to do regarding that. 

I’m tired of the chickens in the house.  SO, SO tired of it.  They are not pets!  And they are SO incredibly messy.  Plus the big feeder and waterer won’t work in their current cage, so I am feeding them and watering them twice a day.  SO done.  They can not go outside soon enough in my mind!

Lack of patience, I hate being short with the kids, it really bothers me.  I also have to get up tomorrow morning, that always puts me in a mood.  Hate lost sleep.  Paul will have fun though, and I’ll get to see my sister, haven’t seen her in awhile, that’ll be nice.

Some other things, but since I don’t really know who’s reading, I won’t get into it. 

Blah!

No comments: