Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pictures

I have a few to share and some thoughts about pictures online in general.  This blog saves all pictures I post to an album on Picasa.  If someone looks at them on Picasa, they can not copy them, but if they look at my blog I am pretty sure they can.  That kind of freaks me out, so I’m not sure if I will continue to post pictures, or if I’ll just post links to pictures on the album.  We’ll see.  The same thing happens on facebook too.  That scares me.  I have the settings at only friends, and really, I don’t care if family wants a picture.  I’d just prefer they ask first.  So I just need to address that separately.  Any thoughts on online security of photos?  Besides not sharing?  Would you still look at pictures if you had to click a link to get to them?  I wouldn’t password protect it, though I have thought about it.

Now for the pictures.

DSCF2255rs 

Chip took this of Paul while he was sitting on his lap.  You can really see his nice hair cut :)

DSCF2262rs

Is that not the cutest picture ever of her?  My friend Mary got her an outfit set that had this hat, it is so cute on her!

No comments: